FABULOSA is a private event and our party details and registration are not public – Thanks for joining our email list or the private FB Group to receive registration info.
Important! Please read the FAQ and info below the pricing chart before purchasing your registration.
Registration includes: entrance to Big Table Ranch, tent camping, meals, showers, and all FABULOSA activities (concerts, dj parties, pool parties, morning “walk-abouts”).
Parking for one passenger vehicle is included in registration.
You may register for either Wednesday through Sunday or Friday through Sunday. There are no “Day Passes,” though you are welcome to come and go as you like within the gate hours and do not have to sleep onsite.
Registration ends September 1, 2018 or until we sell out. You may not register at the gate.
Your receipt of purchase will allow you entrance. Please bring your receipt and ID to gain entry to the party.
Our bar and merchandise booth are cash-only during the party. Some of our craft and art vendors may accept cards, but it is not guaranteed.
We can’t wait to see YOU!!
FABULOSA Festival 2018 Event Terms and Use
Dictionary for the Terms and Conditions
Event: FABULOSA 2018
Promoter: FABULOSA Fest (Non Profit)
Mailing Address: 3158 Mission St. San Francisco, Ca 94110
Event Site: Big Table Ranch, Coulterville, CA
You and Yours: Any person holding a valid registration for FABULOSA, whether or not the registration was purchased by the person holding the ticket or through a third party.
Terms and Conditions are Binding: Registration for FABULOSA is sold or given and admission to the Event is granted on the express condition that you are bound by these Event Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations issued by FABULOSA.
Directions from Event Staff: You must follow the reasonable directions of FABULOSA staff as required and comply with local, state, and federal law at all times during the Event.
- Proof of Age: FABULOSA is all ages; however, Your ID will be needed for: entrance at the gate, purchase of discounted registrations (elders/students), and the purchase of alcohol.
- Event Passes: Your purchase receipt is required for entry to FABULOSA and must be presented to FABULOSA staff at the entry gate, where it will be exchanged for an Event wristband. Your Event wristband must be worn at all times during the Event – failure to do so may result in your eviction from the Event Site. FABULOSA wristbands removed from wrists or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Damaged or defaced wristbands will not be accepted.
- Lost Passes or Wristbands: Replacement is not available for lost, destroyed, or stolen Event passes unless proof of purchase is presented.
- Ticket Restrictions: FABULOSA passes may not, without the prior written consent of Promoter, be re-sold or offered for resale (including via online auction sites), or used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes (including but not limited to competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a FABULOSA pass is sold or offered for re-sale or used in breach of this condition, the Event ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Event ticket may be refused admission.
- Ticket Purchase Limits: FABULOSA reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- Search on Entry: It may be a condition of entry to the Event Site that a search of you and/or your possessions be required at the time of entry to the Event Site. If you do not consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the Event Site. Prohibited items include but are not limited to the list at the end of these Event Terms & Conditions and any prohibited item or any item which Event organiser consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed and proceeds from confiscated items (if any) will be donated to charity. NO GLASS ALLOWED.
- Smoking/Scent Policy: Venues and stages on and within the Event Site operate a No Smoking/Scent policy and you must comply with any such policy. Specified No Smoking/Scents camping areas are in effect. Designated smoking areas will be clearly marked.
- Recording of the Event by You: Professional audio or visual recordings of FABULOSA are prohibited without authorized media accreditation. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not for sale and/or public display. Any photographic equipment with an interchangeable lens classifies as a professional camera by FABULOSA staff standards.
- Recording of the Event by Promoter: You consent to be included in film and sound recordings of FABULOSA and for these recordings to be used by Promoter in any medium or context without further authorization by, or compensation to, you.
- Animals: Service animals are welcome.
- Alcohol: Outside alcohol is allowed, though no glass is allowed. Thank You for drinking responsibly and watching out for your neighbor.
- Food and Drink: Outside food and non-alcoholic drinks are also permitted at FABULOSA. NO GLASS ALLOWED.
- Drugs: If you are found supplying or consuming illicit drugs you will be evicted from FABULOSA and may face criminal charges.
- Signage: You are not permitted to display trading signs FABULOSA without prior written consent of Promoter.
- Your Personal Information: Pursuant to your booking, FABULOSA may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number, and the names of all ticket allocations. FABULOSA will not share or sell your personal information with any 3rd parties.
- Promoter’s Liability: FABULOSA is not liable or responsible for any injury, damage or loss suffered or incurred by you or any person entering or when you enter or are on the Event Site, whether caused by the negligence of Promoter or that of the owner and/or lessee of the Event Site (or their respective employees, contractors or agents), whether arising in tort, contract, bailment or otherwise – all such injury loss or damage to person or property is at your own risk.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify FABULOSA and owner and/or lessee of the Event Site against any loss or damage Promoter and/or Event Site owner and/or lessee may suffer arising out of your negligence.
- Release: To the full extent permitted by law, you waive all legal rights of action against and fully release FABULOSA and owner or lessee of the Event Site (and their respective executive members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors or agents) from any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, death, economic loss or consequential loss for any default, failure or negligence (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to entry to and presence on the Event Site.
- Risk: Entry to the Event Site is at your own risk. Without limiting the generality of this:
- appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event Site;
- Ear plugs should be worn, if necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, Promoter takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise or injury caused by your failure to follow Promoter’s directives. In the event of injury or illness Promoter may, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation, as deemed essential for your safety.
- Cancellation Policy: FABULOSA is an all-weather event. The Event will take place rain, hail, or shine. Promoter reserves the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute artists in the Event line-up, vary the advertised program, vary seating capacity, audience capacity, the date, the Event Site a without prior notification and deny admission to the Event Site (including admission to a particular performance at the Event Site) with reasonable cause. In the event of any such change, refunds will not be available. Subject to this clause, FABULOSA is not liable for any loss, damage or compensation as a result of the Event being cancelled, postponed, relocated or changed for any reason. If the Event is cancelled in whole or in part by act of God or act of war or industrial dispute or for any event outside of the control of Promoter then refunds shall be at Promoter’s absolute discretion. If FABULOSA is cancelled for any other reason, we will refund to you the Event Ticket price upon request by you to FABULOSA Fest within four (4) weeks after the cancellation, provided that the original ticket(s) and proof of purchase are presented.
There will be no refund of any unused portion of an Event Ticket if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave the Event for any of the reasons.
- Environment: FABULOSA cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the Festival venue. Please be waste and water conscious – thank you.
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to the following (Prohibited Items will be confiscated so if in doubt, leave it at home):
- Glass of any kind.
- Offensive weapons, including potential missiles.
- Illegal substances.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers.
- Fires and open flames of any kind.
- Sound systems – sound systems are NOT allowed or welcome on the Event Site.
- Audio or video recording devices and professional still cameras are not permitted, however small still cameras are permitted.
- Any other item deemed to be potentially dangerous, antisocial or offensive by FABULOSA staff.